DRIVE YOUR CAREER – ACCELERATE YOUR SUCCESS!
Owned and operated by Lift Auto Group, CSN Mark V is located in Kelowna, BC – an energetic city surrounded by wilderness, vineyards, orchards, mountains and ski hills set on sparkling Okanagan Lake. Warm summers characterized by low humidity along with relatively mild winters mean Kelowna’s weather is envied by much of Canada!
CSN Mark V is BUSY, so we are looking for an energetic and motivated Autobody Technician to join our team.
At CSN Mark V we strive to be at the forefront of the collision repair industry through understanding our customers diverse needs, investing in our people and embracing technology which allows us to successfully deliver a premium experience and get you back on the road safely. Collision repair is rapidly evolving, and we are committed providing solutions for the changing needs of our customers and their vehicle.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Reporting to our highly experienced and approachable Location Manager, the Autobody Technician is of paramount importance to our team performing an integral role in ensuring that customers leave our shop 100% satisfied. Your goal is to provide the highest quality product while maintaining our commitment toward established professional standards that has always set our location apart from our competition. If you pride yourself on your excellent work record and take pride in the product you put out, we are definitely interested in speaking with you!
Consider that we will provide you a compensation package complimentary to your experience, investment in your training and a top-tier benefits package so you can rest easy.
YOU MUST HAVE:
· At least 5+ years as a ticketed Red Seal technician
· A team-oriented attitude with the ability to work efficiently in a fast paced and collaborative work environment
· A demonstrated positive, work ethic and take pride in delivering a quality repaired vehicle
· The ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
· The ability to perform equipment audits to check for acceptable performance and detect faults and possible malfunctions
· Your safety is very important to us, and you must show a desire to ensure the highest set of safety standards are met in accordance with our corporate guidelines
WHAT YOU BRING:
· A demonstrated love and passion for cars, trucks, and all things automobile
· The ability to follow complex instructions with minimal supervision and be able to tolerate the physical demands of the job including lifting up to 50 lbs
· A knowledge and desire to be at the forefront of the collision repair industry, including an understanding of the material makeup and technological infrastructure of tomorrow’s vehicles
· An understanding of vehicle systems and technology and the need to look up and follow OEM repair procedures as well as pre and post scan of all vehicles and calibrate modules as necessary
· A goal-oriented mindset, enabling the collaboration with other automotive technicians and shop employees to ensure a high degree of cleanliness and order in the repair area(s)
Escape monotony and reclaim your drive! At CSN Mark V you will find the motivation you require to accelerate your career. It’s as easy as clicking “Apply Now”.
Expected start date: 2021-10-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent