CSN Network Requirements:
- Evidence of proper business license.
- Compliance with all municipal/provincial/federal permits.
- The provision of a lifetime guarantee on all collision repair work and willingness to incorporate CSN’s Lifetime Warranty Program.
- Maintain a clean and inviting reception area.
- Maintain a modern facility with the latest in repair equipment technology.
- Properly trained staff & certified technicians.
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to participate in technical training programs.
- Utilize computerized estimating and/or management systems.
- Willingness to utilize a 3rd party CSI monitoring provider to ensure excellent customer service is delivered consistently.
- Demonstrate leadership in local marketplace.
- Strong progressive relationships with insurance companies.
- A commitment to actively participate in CSN related functions/events, training programs and industry initiatives.
Other characteristics considered favourable:
- Strong relationships with employees and community leaders
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to technical training
- Strong progressive relations with insurance companies
- Active in a number of auto collision related associations
- Participants in a number of approved repair programs
- Visible location with easy access for customers